So you’ve gone ahead and had your treatment, we LOVE that for you. Not too sure whether you’re going to need to log some of those leave hours you’ve got in your back pocket for that Summer Vacay?
Well we are breaking down all you need to know when it comes to post treatment care and recovery times!
Let’s get into it:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-Sun Damage & Pigment Treatment: 1 to 2 weeks – caution in sun always wearing SPF and makeup! But you are free to return to daily activities. ⠀⠀
– Anti-wrinkle injections: No downtime. Small bruising can occur, so if you’d rather take a few days to yourself to heal then why not, treat yourself!
– Dermal Fillers: We recommend 3 days of caution, perhaps book this in on a Thursday or Friday so you have the weekend to heal! Bruising can last longer so get that colour corrector out!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Skin needling: We recommend 3- 7 days out of sunlight, significant redness can occur so prepare some Netflix and aircon for the first 48hrs.
– Microdermabrasion: 1-2 days healing time with some residual redness, easily combated by a good BB cream!
– Chemical peels: 1-2 days healing time with some residual redness. Deeper peels however will create a peeling and itching which can last up to a week.
– Chin contouring: 3 – 7 days of R&R for this baby! Chin swelling occurs and this will limit your out ‘n’ about activities.
– LED Skin Treatment: No downtime, go go go! Your skin is glowing post-treatment babe so soak it up! Remember sun protection is always important and recommended.
So keep those leave days tucked away nice and safe and try to book in Thursdays and Fridays so you have the weekend on your side!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀