Cosmetic Injectables Australia | TATTOO REMOVAL: THE ADVANTAGES OF PICOWAY
PicoWay is the fastest and most effective laser in the world, the only system with 3 wavelength settings to remove all colours of ink.
Tattoo removal is achieved by medical grade lasers that deliver specific wavelengths of laser light in picosecond or nanosecond pulses of energy to the skin.
This creates a shockwave, causing the ink to split into fragments which are then eliminated by the body’s immune system response. Thus, over a series of treatments, the tattoo becomes more and more faded
Advantages of PicoWay:
- It has the fastest 300 picosecond pulse across 3 different wavelengths of light (532nm, 785nm and 1064nm)
- Its high peak power causes the ink to shatter in extremely minuscule fragments, thus reducing the average permanent tattoo removal to only around 5 to 8 treatments.
- It is the only laser system with three wavelengths in the picosecond range, allowing for all skin types and colours of ink to be treated
- It uses photo acoustic energy, which is the formation of sound waves following light absorption. This significantly reduces the heat of treatment to almost none, so the interval between sessions is only 3 to 4 weeks
- On average, tattoos are cleared within 4 to 6 months, not only reducing your treatment time, but also your recovery.
- Fresh tattoos can be treated
- It is far less painful than a Nanosecond Laser, with most people only experiencing mild discomfort
The number of treatments required is different for everyone depending on the laser used and one’s own immune response. Book in your free consultation at Cosmetic Injectables Australia to learn more about the process and receive your treatment plan, customised to your skin type.