“You are in good hands with Nurse Faye, who has 12 years in anaesthesia and recovery nursing, and your comfort and support are her top priorities throughout your personalised treatment journey…” Read more
As the years gracefully accumulate, many men and women between the ages of 40 and 65 find themselves juggling a full-time career, nurturing their families, and managing a myriad of responsibilities. It’s no surprise that in this demanding routine, the realisation of aging can happen overnight. Suddenly, the mirror reflects a face that doesn’t quite align with the youthful spirit within. For these empowered men and women in Adelaide, dermal filler treatments present an anti-aging solution that’s can help restore volume loss and improve deep line formations.
1. Consultation: Your journey begins with a thorough consultation. A skilled registered nurse or nurse practitioner will assess your facial anatomy, discussing your concerns, and creating a personalised treatment plan specific to your needs.
2. Treatment Procedure: Dermal filler injections are administered directly into targeted areas of the human face. The procedure typically takes around 30 minutes, however also plan to be in clinic a little longer than expected (at least 15minutes more). We don’t like to rush your treatments.
3. Results: You’ll notice immediate improvement in wrinkles, fine lines, and lost volume. It is important to note that your results will develop over a 2 to 6 week period.
4. Downtime: You can resume your daily activities almost immediately however be prepared to have some downtime. Bruising can occur and there may be swelling. We recommend planning treatment when you are about to have some days off.
5. Long-Lasting Effects: Depending on the type of filler used, results can last from six months to over a year. This longevity ensures that you can enjoy the benefits of your treatment for an extended period. It is important to note that longevity is controlled by how your body will metabolise the filler and whether or not previous treatments have been performed. Longevity is further explained during your consultation.
While dermal fillers are generally safe, it’s essential to be aware of potential risks and side effects.
1. Redness and Swelling: Mild redness and swelling at the injection site are common but typically subside within a few days.
2. Bruising: Some bruising may occur, but it can be concealed with makeup and usually fades quickly. Please be aware that if you do not wear makeup then your bruise will be more visible.
3. Allergic Reactions: Although rare, allergic reactions to dermal fillers can happen. Be sure to inform your practitioner of any allergies during your consultation.
4. Infection: Proper aftercare and a sterile environment can minimize the risk of infection.
5. Nodules or Lumps: In some cases, small nodules or lumps may form, but they can often be massaged or dissolved with follow-up treatments. Nodules, Lumps and granulomas are further explained during your consultation.
6. Vessel Occlusion: This is when some of the dermal filler has blocked one of your blood vessels in the area being treated. Although rare this is an urgent complication that needs immediate attention. This is further explained during your consultation.
To maximise the benefits of your dermal filler treatment, adhere to these post-treatment care guidelines:
1. Avoid Strenuous Activity: For the first 24 hours, refrain from vigorous exercise or activities that may increase blood flow to the treated areas.
2. Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water to aid the healing process and maintain skin hydration.
3. Avoid Alcohol and Blood Thinners: These can increase the risk of bruising, so avoid them for a few days after treatment.
4. Gentle Skincare: Be gentle when cleansing your face and apply sunscreen daily to protect your skin.
|BIO-REMODELLING DERMAL FILLER (2 TREATMENTS 1 MONTH APART)||$1699|
|DERMAL FILLER FOR CHEEKS||From $650|
|DERMAL FILLER FOR CHEEKS||$750|
|JAWLINE FILLER – STARTING FROM||$1100|
|LIP FILLER– STARTING FROM||$495|
|2 DERMAL FILLER FOR CHEEKS||$1100|
|3 DERMAL FILLER FOR CHEEKS & LIPS||$1390|
|5 DERMAL FILLER FOR JAWLINE & CHIN||$2250|
|3 DERMAL FILLER FOR TEAR TROUGHS & CHEEKS||$1595|
|REVIEW OF DERMAL FILLER PERFORMED BY ANOTHER INJECTOR||$55|
|DISSOLVING OF DERMAL FILLER||$399|